The 55th edition of Binibining Pilipinas is probably the hottest pageant in this early period of this year. The 55th edition of Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant is now officially on to select the most deserving candidate to win a crown. There staff and board of directors managing the Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant have already selected the official 40 candidates vying to win the crown. The winner will gain the license to represent the Philippines to various international beauty pageants. These are Miss Universe, Miss International, Miss Grand International, Miss Intercontinental, and Miss Globe.
Pageant analysts are anticipating the participation of Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel Peters. This is because they want her to sit as one of the judges for Binibining Pilipinas 2018 beauty pageant. Her presence can make a significant impact on the coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas as it is the incumbent queen of the universe. If she will sit as one of the judges for this national pageant, she will generate a significant beauty pageant milestone for the Philippines. The Filipino people will further render their support and love for her even if she will pass her crown to the next queen this year. The question is, will Demi Leigh Nel Peters will really sit as one of the judges during the coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas 2018?
|Miss Universe 2017 Demi Leigh Nel Peters|
Reigning Miss Universe queens in the past already sat as one of the judges during the coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant. One example was when Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler came to the Philippines and sat as one of the judges in Binibining Pilipinas 2014. Mary Jean Lastimosa was honored to be crowned by Gabriela Isler, which is a rare opportunity for a Binibining Pilipinas winner before officially starting her reign. Mary Jean Lastimosa is the fifth woman that made a consecutive placement in Miss Universe beauty pageant that was held in Florida, the United States of America.
The reigning Miss Universe 2017 Demi Leigh Nel Peters is currently back in her home country in South Africa. She is the second South African woman to win the title as Miss Universe after several decades. Demi-Leigh Nel Peters already went to the Philippines just a week after winning the crown in the United States. She was also accompanied by the other top 16 contestants who enjoyed staying in the Philippines for several days before departing back to their respective countries. Demi-Leigh mentioned in one of her interviews that she wants to come back to the Philippines sometime in the near future.
*READ: Binibining Pilipinas 2018 Top 12 Early Favorites
WATCH: 5 Facts why Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel Peters should sit as a judge for Binibining Pilipinas 2018?
1. Binibining Pilipinas is the most followed national pageant in the world. Even though this pageant is concentrated in the Philippines, it gained millions of followers. Every pageant analysts and supporters know about the Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant. This is one of the longest-running national pageants in Asia since the post-Second World War era. Demi-Leigh Nel Peters and the Miss Universe Organization will have a further in-depth understanding on how this national pageant handles its production and selection of candidates.
2. Demi-Leigh Nel Peters will have the chance to promote Miss Universe. The Philippines has the largest pageant fanatics in the world. The pageant is so popular that every follower attempt to mimic the contestants and makes an amusing presentation. The Philippines is the main portal for every pageant organization to promote their brand to both local and international marketplaces. Who knows, Demi-Leigh might see her future successor who will take her place during the conclusion of the next edition of Miss Universe.
*READ: 5 Facts why Catriona Gray is the Strongest candidate for Binibining Pilipinas 2018?
3. Convince the Philippines that they will hold the next edition of Miss Universe in the country. The Miss Universe Organization has been requesting the Philippines to allow the next edition of Miss Universe to be held again in the Philippines. Demi-Leigh will be tasked to visit the Office of the President of the Republic of the Philippines to as the go signal of President Rodrigo Duterte. This is because the Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo mentioned that they are now ready to organize the pageant for the second time around, especially with the blessing of the president.
4. Increase marketing strategy for the Miss Universe Organization. Demi-Leigh Nel Peters' presence generates a wave of attention from the mainstream media. Her presence intensifies active social media users to promote her presence in the Philippines. As a result, it increases the market value of Miss Universe Organization to their target markets. This means that if there is more exposure, it can significantly benefit the marketing strategy of the Miss Universe Organization. Advertisers promoting the brand of Miss Universe Organization can generate a promising income.
5. Improves the brand images of Miss Universe Organization and the BPCI. When Demi-Leigh will sit as one of the judges during the coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas 2018, this brings a win-win situation between the BPCI and MUO. The presence of Miss Universe through Demi-Leigh Nel Peters as a judge brings a significant benefit for BPCI and the Miss Universe Organization. The most popular national and international pageants in the world are now cooperating with each other, strengthening their market value and brand image to pageant fans and supporters.
Do you want Demi-Leigh Nel Peters to sit as one of the judges for Binibining Pilipinas 2018?
*READ: 5 Facts Why Ariadna Gutierrez enters Celebrity Big Brother reality show in Los Angeles?