March 18, 2018, is one of the most memorable dates in the history of Binibining Pilipinas. This is the year that the largest national pageant in the Philippines crowned the most promising delegates to compete for international beauty pageants. The newly crowned representatives of the Philippines just gained their licenses to show the world how the Philippines will make a vengeance to redeem its beauty pageant powerhouse status. Pageant analysts are very happy to know that their favorite bets and predictions finally materialized. From the semifinalists to the crowns, all favorites garnered a title that can best represent the country in the world of pageantry.
One of the most promising winners is Catriona Gray. As expected, this woman is indeed destined to win the most prestigious crown for the Binibining Pilipinas. Catriona Elisa Gray finally managed to win the Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2018 title. Catriona bagged all three major awards. These are Best in National Costume, Best in Swimwear, and Best in Long Gown. She is now expected to give a competitive battle for Miss Universe 2018. Aside from Catriona, there are other ladies who are also deserving of the crown. Pageant analysts agree that this is one of the most competitive editions in the history of Binibining Pilipinas. All six representatives might finally overrun the 2013 batch by winning at least three international crowns. The question is, will this edition will win more than two international crowns?
|Miss Universe Philippines 2018 Catriona Gray|
1. She nailed the question and answer portion. Catriona Gray's winning answer is related to young women empowerment in Marawi. When asked about the devastating conflict, she answered that young women should be strong. As a woman, we are dubbed as the head of the household and have a heavy influence on friends, family, and the community. If we could get all these young women to stay strong, the image of children's strength including people around promotes the morale of the society. The moral is responsible for helping Marawi to rebuild their lives and to live strongly until their full recovery.
2. Catriona Gray is the most humble candidate in this batch. Catriona is aware that she is really the frontrunner of the competition. However, she still showed her humbleness to her fans, other candidates, and pageant analysts. She remained calm and warm-hearted person until she was finally crowned as the most beautiful woman in the Philippines. Catriona comforted Binibini 35 Sandra Lemonon after she failed to answer the question about the "build build build" program. Catriona's genuine character makes her shine throughout the competition by showing her sense of thoughtfulness, down-to-earth, and approachable personality to generate millions of fans.
*READ: 5 Facts why Catriona Gray is the Strongest Candidate for Miss Universe?
WATCH: The winning answer of Catriona Gray as Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2018
3. Highly experienced candidate. Catriona Gray already won a national title before competing and winning Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2018. She represented the Philippines during the 2016th edition of Miss World beauty pageant that was held in the United States. After her 3rd princess (runner-up) podium in Miss World, analysts thought that maybe she is really destined to Miss Universe beauty pageant. She is already aware of what to expect when she will compete to Miss Universe. Her experience will help her maximize all her strengths and revise her weaknesses during her stint in Miss World beauty pageant last 2016. The pageant was won by Stephanie Del Valle from Puerto Rico.
4. Well-trained beauty queen. She was more than ready and confident when she filed her application. The newly crowned Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2018, already underwent rigorous training since 2016. Catriona Gray will now critically review her flaws during her stint in Miss World 2016, that made a short landing during that coronation night. She is already a complete package, which made other candidates in the competition made their knees tremble when they saw her on day one. All other contestants were aware that this woman is only aiming for one crown for which she already claimed it during the coronation night.
5. Hungry for an international crown. Catriona prepared for more than two years, concentrating on winning an international crown. This means that this woman is not just an ordinary beauty queen material you can see elsewhere. As a woman who is dreaming big, Catriona is one of the bravest beauty queens who are not afraid on challenging barriers in order to reach her goal, which is to claim the ultimate crown in the universe. Since this is her only chance to claim the universe title, she has more rooms to fill her empty weak spots. This is in order to penetrate the semifinalist round, the final question and answer, and her composure. Catriona is also analyzing other candidate's strengths for Miss Universe 2018 beauty pageant so that she can pace her position to win the crown.
Do you believe Catriona will become the 4th Miss Universe from the Philippines?
*READ: Who will fail to reach the semifinalists for Binibining Pilipinas 2018?