Less than three weeks before the coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas will soon take place this March. The competition for this edition of the pageant is now generating more excitement to the fans, analysts, and to the candidates who will be competing for the most coveted crown in the Philippines. For this reason, the pageant is now preparing the selected 40 candidates vying for the next batch of queens who will gain the license to represent the Philippines in international pageants around the world. The lucky ladies will receive the luxury of fame, honor, and experience as they represent the country with pride and recognition.
One candidate is now creating a name for herself in this competition. She is no other than Aya Abesamis. She is one of the lucky 40 ladies who is now chosen as an official candidate of Binibining Pilipinas 2018 beauty pageant. Aya Abesamis is Binibini # 11. This candidate is slowly generating a significant number of followers and fans from all over the world. This is because pageant analysts and followers are not only concentrated in the Philippines. There are active fans from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Mexico, Colombia, and Venezuela who are following Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant. And one lucky lady that is being followed is Aya Abesamis.
|Binibini # 11 Aya Abesamis|
1. She could win Miss Universe Philippines title. Pageant analysts and fans are always watching out for this woman. With her consistent styling and strong impression, she could clinch Binibining Pilipinas Universe title this 2018. This woman is well-prepared and ready to give other ladies a taste of a real competition. Aya is one of the few candidates who can challenge the most favored candidate in this pageant to win the title. That favorite candidate should prepare very well because her current position as the most favored candidate can be snatched by Aya.
2. Aya Abesamis is under Aces and Queens beauty pageant camp. Aya is aware that perfection is definite. She can make this happen by continuing her training regimen under one of the most competitive beauty pageant camps in the world. Therefore she will define it in order to reach her goal to win the competition. She still needs to adapt the pageantry style of Pasarela from her usual fashion catwalk skills. Aya is also undergoing communication development training to further enhance her communication skills in every interview. Her makeup and styling are also coached by the beauty pageant camp, making her look elegant, simple, and appealing to any crowd.
*READ: 5 Facts why Catriona Gray is the Strongest candidate for Binibining Pilipinas 2018
WATCH: 5 Winning Facts about Binibini #11 Aya Abesamis for Bb Pilipinas 2018
3. Maria Andrea is the daughter of Miss Universe 1984 3rd runner-up. Who could forget the achievements of Desiree Verdadero who gave pride to the Philippines when she landed as Miss Universe 1984 3rd runner-up. Aside from her mother, her auntie Rafaela "Mafae" Verdadero Yunon landed as one of the top 5 in Miss World 2003. Her family tree plays a big factor in her stint for Binibining Pilipinas 2018. Her mother and aunt provide her with their words and experiences of wisdom to perfect her skills in all aspects of the pageant.
4. Aya is a professional fashion model. Since the age of 11, Aya was already exposed to runways. In her 15 years of experience as a professional model, Aya is already familiar with how to brush herself through the runways. She is already aware of how to play with the camera set. This experience makes it as an advantage in order for her to give a competitive performance throughout the competition. Her Pasarela skills are one of the most important assets that she can use it during the press presentations, swimsuit competition, and in gown competitions.
5. Binibini #11 has that Maxine Medina vibe. There is one similarity observed towards Aya Abesamis. This is her resemblance to Maxene Medina. Her styling, pose, and aura to the camera reflects Maxine's style. Aya Abesamis might be kinda silent at this time of the competition. However, she is building the pressure as a way to make the element of surprise successful during the coronation night. This was similar with Maxine when she stood silently in front of the crowd until she won Binibining Pilipinas Universe title in 2016. Whether she will follow Maxine's footsteps of not, there is something about her that could never fail to surprise her supporters.
The question is, which crown will she win? There are six crowns that are waiting to be worn. They are Miss Philippines Universe, International, Intercontinental, Supranational, Grand International, and Globe.
*READ: 5 Winning Facts for Binibini #33 Stephanie Joy Abellanida for Bb. Pilipinas 2018