Ariadna Gutierrez never stops breaking into the spotlight year after year. Colombians are now cheering for their favorite beauty queen as she is now enjoying another significant break in her career as a celebrity. This time, Ariadna Gutierrez is now going to a reality television show in the United States of America. This means that her entertainment career in Hollywood is slowly heating up as she was chosen as one of the most promising contestants to enter the reality show in America. Fans and followers of Ariadna Gutierrez are blessed to see her in action, especially when the show officially starts early this year.
Colombia is happy that one of their countrymen is again representing their country to enter as a contestant on a reality television show. Her participation is officially presented by Julie Chen, sparking multiple applauses from Latin American fans of the beauty queen. The reality television show is considered a very important reality television because it also features other celebrities. They are Shannon Elizabeth, Ross Matthews, Kisha Knight Pulliam, Brandi Glanville, Metta World Peace, James Maslow, Marissa Winokur, Mark McGrath, and Omarosa Manigault, and Chuck Liddell. The show is expected to last at least 12 weeks while the contestants will be staying in a spacious apartment complex in downtown Los Angeles.
|Celebrity Big Brother contestant Ariadna Gutierrez|
1. Ariadna is now a Hollywood celebrity. After winning the first runner-up finish with a bang, Ariadna quickly gained an unexpected fame all over the world. The mainstream media wanted to scoop her side of the story after knowing that she felt disappointed with the mistake that Steve Harvey made. The attention towards her generated an interesting online attention to entertainment agencies to book her as their talents. As a result, she became one of the casts of xXx: The Return of the Cage. And now, she is one of the contestants of Celebrity Big Brother America this 2018.
2. She is a Colombian beauty queen. Ariadna Gutierrez was selected to represent Sucre for Senorita Colombia. She then competed to Senorita Colombian, which is the most prestigious national beauty pageant in her country and won to represent her country for Miss Universe. She then went to Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States in America in 2015. Her catwalk is one of the best during her time, which easily made her through the semifinals. During the coronation night, Pia Wurtzbach from the Philippines won Miss Universe 2015.
*READ: 5 Facts why Catriona Gray is the strongest candidate for Binibining Pilipinas 2018?
3. Gutierrez is a professional model. Prior to joining in beauty pageants in Colombia, Ariadna was already working in various fashions shows and events. With her modelesque appeal and height, she is by far one of the most successful personalities who made it through the runway for several years. Ariadna started in her early teens as a model. She was scouted by modeling agencies in Colombia and then was sooner introduced to fashion moguls in Latin America. Adriana started to wear high fashion brands even before joining international beauty pageant contests.
4. Adriana can help Big Brother to gain fame across Latin America. Speaking of fame, Adriana is one of the most followed contestants in Celebrity Big Brother house this 2018. Since her second-place finish, Adriana generated hundreds of thousands of followers on her Instagram, Facebook, and other social media profiles. She can help Big Brother franchise to generate more Latin American viewers from the entire western hemisphere all the way through Spain. Her influence as a beauty pageant celebrity is an important factor for the Big Brother franchise in the United States to make the reality show more interesting.
5. The beauty queen's presence reestablishes strained rift between the United States and the Latinos. Since Donald Trump rose to power, the Latino community was affected due to his conservative policies. As the president, he vowed to deport undocumented immigrants who entered the United States without proper documents. A wave of discrimination and segregation regenerated all over the United States against minorities. Conservative policies of Donald Trump strained his political and economic relationships with the minorities, not only from the Latin American communities across the United States.
Are you happy with Ariadna Gutierrez's new career?
*READ: 5 Facts why Sabel Gonzales or Mark Estefan is now Trending?