Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte has been listed as the 70th most powerful man in the world. The Forbes magazine listed the president as one of the rising stars that are now becoming as one of the most influential leaders from around the world. Rodrigo Duterte is the new rookie that is among the list of most powerful man in the world along with the leaders of major superpower nations around the world. The Filipino communities around the world celebrated the latest announcement made by the Forbes Magazine's list of the most powerful people in the world.
With the inclusion of President Rodrigo Duterte to be among the world's most powerful leader in the world, the Duterte administration became ecstatic. They weren't expecting for the president to be included as one of the most influential and the most powerful president in the world. But since the Philippine president is included, the Duterte administration expressed their humble gratitude for including Duterte as a part of Forbes' most powerful man in the world that has just been released by the magazine online. This is an achievement that is incomparable due to his influence to his countrymen and making the country to remain as one of the most progressive due to his enigmatic leadership.
|Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is listed as the 70th most powerful people in the world|
President Rodrigo Duterte rose into international mass media due to his campaign against illegal narcotics. In just a span of 6 months, there are more than 5,800 individuals who were executed by the members of the Police force and vigilante groups across the country. International human rights council groups are calling for the reduction of extrajudicial executions in the Philippines due to the incessant treatment against dealers and users of illegal narcotics. The campaign is a part of Duterte's administration to help restore peace and promoting public safety to reduce negative elements of the Philippine society due to a very serious illegal substance problem.
Aside from the drive against illegal substance problem, Duterte's very outspoken behavior is also generating an international mass media attention. This is due to his laments against the western societies for criticizing his campaign to reduce the number of criminal incidents across the Philippines. In every press conferences, Rodrigo Duterte has been observed to be using inappropriate words that are always causing an attention to the mass media, making him even more popular around the world. But among all these issues, Rodrigo Duterte is still hopeful that he can transform the Philippine society into a more progressive and competitive nation.
*READ: 5 Facts about Loida Nicholas-Lewis who wants President Rodrigo Duterte to resign
Follow us on Facebook for more updates: PHILIPPINE TRENDS AND NEWS
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates: THE TRENDING FACTS
5 Reasons why President Duterte is the 70th most powerful person in the world
1. He leads a strong 100 million Filipino citizens: Rodrigo Duterte is now the head of state of more than 100 million citizens in the Philippines. When you include 2 dozen millions of Overseas Filipino Workers abroad, this will bring up to 124 million. He is currently the voice of the Philippines, representing the country in various international affairs. Duterte is one of the few presidents who is currently ruling more than 100 million citizens in his country since he was elected as the 16th president of the United States.
2. Duterte is an outspoken leader: President Rodrigo Duterte is influential for his outspoken remarks in the public. For every public interview, his raw wit and opinions continue to make waves in both local and international media. His unique behavior makes him a remarkable leader who always speaks his mind without any scripts. He never rehearsed his speech and prefers to express whatever his mind thinks about a certain issue that he believes can contribute to the best interest to both the local and international audiences.
*READ: 5 Reasons why Philippine Senator Leila Delima might not travel back to the Philippines
3. Balances international powers: The Philippines is a long-time ally of the western societies such as the United States and the European Union. But now that Rodrigo Duterte is the newest leader of the Philippine republic, he wants to show a balanced power between the first and the second world countries. This aims to prevent any confrontation from either the two worlds who have had past political and economic rifts since the Cold War. By making an alliance with Russia and China, President Duterte believes that this will help stimulate a more productive bilateral relationship to improve prosperity with the Philippines.
4. Driving away traffickers of illegal substances: One of the most prominent issue about Rodrigo Duterte is his campaign against dangerous narcotics. His campaign is stirring several controversies by both local and international personalities who are now coinciding with the opposition against President Duterte. This alone is regarded as a hit maker to international communities. There are several interest groups who are now affected by the drive of Duterte's campaign against illegal narcotics through extrajudicial executions to reduce the number of criminal incidents across the country.
*READ: 5 Beneficial Facts after Donald Trump and Rodrigo made a phone conversation
5. Charismatic leader: President Rodrigo Duterte has one major magical weapon that consistently maintains his supporters. This is his charismatic influence to the public. His raw wit and expressive thoughts make people love him and support whatever he wants to pursue his political career. His popularity is now inspiring other international communities around the world. His "rock star" image captured the hearts of Japan, Indonesia, China, and Cambodia, making him the most popular leader in the Southeast Asian region.
Many might think that Rodrigo Duterte is only capitalizing his campaign on cracking down on dealers and users of illegal narcotics, but there were numerous accomplishments that made his popularity optimistic. One major accomplishment is when he regained smooth ties with China, regaining smooth political and economic relationships. Criminal rates across the Philippines revealed a significant decrease. This what makes him powerful and could even improve his standing under Forbes Magazine's list next year.
*READ: Top 6 Facts why Police Chief Ronald Dela Rosa Cries during Kerwin Espinosa's Senate Hearing