Recently, numerous hearsay regarding the backing out of Miss Universe beauty pageant in the Philippines is circulating in social media. There are different versions of hearsay that indicates about the backing out of Miss Universe Organization from the Philippines. However, there are simply no reasons why these circulating news posted on various social media, which were not explained by the people or groups responsible for spreading false information regarding the upcoming beauty pageant that will be held next year.
Netizens were quick to react from the recent news with regards to the issue on the withdrawal of Miss Universe in the Philippines. As netizens were seeking for several reasons why there are different versions of hearsays, the people responsible for spreading the news have no exact information why they are posting it. This means that the information was neither confirmed or verified by individuals or groups responsible for spreading the news towards social media forums and newsfeed on the internet.
|The 65th edition of Miss Universe will still take place in the Philippines. Try to visit the Philippines and discover new paradise adventures|
Several personalities posted their public pages and profiles indicating that the pageant has been withdrawn. Some are saying that the pageant will be held in Bali, Indonesia, which is a neighboring country of the Philippines to its southern border. Another circulating hoax is that the 65th edition of Miss Universe will set to take place in Bangkok, Thailand. Pageant fanatics are enraged by these hoaxes because it only seeks to intimidate supporters of Miss Universe Organization. Pageant fans are expecting that another hoax news will say that Miss Universe will set to take place to another country.
Another issue was about the post of undersecretary Kat De Castro of the Philippine Tourism Department. As based on the pose, she was crying with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach. This issue generated false impression by pageant critics, citing that the beauty queen is crying because Miss Universe Organization have already withdrawn the pageant from the Philippines. There were numerous false speculations that the pageant is back in the United States, specifically in Las Vegas, Nevada State.
Watch the video presentation below
5 facts why the withdrawal of 65th edition of Miss Universe in the Philippines is a hoax
1. Department of Tourism in the Philippines denies the allegations: The Department of Tourism calls the allegations as false and unrealistic. Therefore, the Philippines is still the host of the 65th edition of Miss Universe that will take place in January of next year. Citing that there is no reason for the Miss Universe Organization to totally reverse their decision to withdraw the pageant, which has been already confirmed by both parties.
2. Miss Universe Organization is now in the Philippines: Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is currently promoting the pageant that is set to take place in January. Along with Pia are the executives of Miss Universe Organization, which are busy visiting potential areas for the delegates to stay and visit during the course of the 65th edition of Miss Universe in January. These are Vigan in Ilocos Sur Province, Cebu, Manila, and Davao City.
3. Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte already signed the contract: Miss Universe Organization went to the Philippines to personally seek Duterte's blessing. Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach was among the MUO members who initiated the talks with Rodrigo and they became successful. Miss Universe is now officially held in the Philippines that is set to crown its successor on January 30, 2017. This means that all rumors are all hoax as they only seek intimidation and wrong impression towards the Philippines.
4. Transport accommodations are now ready: The delegates along with the organizers will no longer have to commute whenever they will be visiting other places in the Philippines. There are a yacht, buses, and airplane that is intended to accompany the delegates to any point in the Philippines during the Miss Universe beauty pageant. The Philippines is more than ready to host the 65th edition of Miss Universe beauty pageant than what you think.
5. Sponsored linked their support for Miss Universe: Hosting Miss Universe requires a heavy responsibility for a certain country. The Department of Tourism has been working with the private sector to seek more sponsors to further generate an overwhelming support for the 65th edition of Miss Universe. Some successful sponsors are SM group of companies, Okada Group, and private individuals who want to successfully host Miss Universe in the Philippines.
For tourists who will be attending the coronation event, they are urged to visit other parts of the Philippines. Manila is just the gateway in the country, but its provinces are a real deal for tourists to enjoy visiting the Philippines even just for several days.