Every year, the Philippines sends delegates to international beauty pageant competitions around the world. During the coronation night, the organizers of Binibining Pilipinas crowns the lucky 6 contestants who fared well during the pageant night. 6 of these contestants will be crowned and then sent to international beauty pageants that will take place in the later half of the year until probably next year. The two remaining contestants who reached the runner-up spots will still have the chance to replace any winning candidate who will be disqualified if there are inconsistencies with the documents filed by the candidate prior to joining Binibining Pilipinas.
Pageant fanatics and enthusiasts are wondering why the Binibining Pilipinas is not yet changing the designs of their current crowns. Each year, new winners will have to wear a similar set of crowns at the top of their head like the royalties of monarchs around the world. From the previous years, the Binibining Pilipinas did not announce whether or not they will be changing the design, quality, and the value of their crowns. Delegates who were a product of Binibining Pilipinas who won major international titles are privileged to wear their international crown while crowning their successor by the crowns made by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated.
|Binibining Pilipinas Crowns|
Several countries around the world are already changing the design of their national pageant crowns. Each local franchise of every country around the world who are known to dominate the world of international beauty pageants released their newly designed national crowns. National directors from around the world believe that changing the design of their crowns symbolize modernity as well as improving the image of their national beauty pageant identity to other parts of the world. These are countries from Venezuela, Thailand, United States, Indonesia, Russia, and other parts of the world known to take beauty pageants seriously.
Binibining Pilipinas crowns over the years have changed since 1996 when Aileen Damiles won Binibining Pilipinas Universe (Miss Universe Philippines) in 1996. The national director along with its consultants and staff members changed the designs of the crowns over the years to ensure that the organization is also advocating modernity and diversity in terms of design. Binibining Pilipinas Universe crown was changed in 2004 with a new design until the present when Maxine Medina wore it when she won in April of 2016 as Miss Universe Philippines 2016. Since 12 years have already past, many pageants want to ask the administrators and the director of the Binibining Pilipinas. Will the winner of today's edition of Binibining Pilipinas winners who can finally wear a new design?
*READ: 5 Reasons why Miss Universe Venezuela 2016 Mariam Habach failed to reach top 13 Semifinals
Follow us on Facebook for more updates: PAGEANTS AND NEWS
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: THE TRENDING FACTS
Watch the recent crowns of Binibining Pilipinas
5 Reasons why Bb. Pilipinas should change their crown designs
1. The Philippines is the country of the year: For two consecutive years in a row, the Philippines topped the list as the most productive country in terms of international beauty pageant competitions. The Philippines also topped the list in 2013 after Megan Young won Miss World, Bea Santiago won Miss International, and Mutya Datul won Miss Supranational altogether in the same year. And if the next batch of Binibining Pilipinas will repeat similar achievements in this new season of pageantry, the image of Binibining Pilipinas and other national pageants in the Philippines will soon rise further and make the Filipinos proud.
*READ: Iris Mittenaere from France wins the 65th Miss Universe
2. Modernization of new crowns: Every facility needs to be upgraded in a constant manner because it is a way for the functionality, efficiency, and accuracy to compliment its value and benefits to the users and owners. Many say that it has been already more than a decade since the crown of the Binibining Pilipinas was changed in the past decade. Some countries around the world keep on changing their crowns on a yearly basis to accentuate with the modernization process of beauty pageantry. Even international beauty pageants such as Miss Universe and Miss Grand International changes their crown over time to ensure that their cause is essentially adapting with the existence of diversity.
3. Elevate the image of Philippine pageantry: The Philippines is now known as the most dominant country in the field of every beauty pageants. Every year, the Philippine delegates always penetrate the semi-finalist, finalist, and runners-up ranks. But there are a few who made it to the top as the ultimate winners of the event. In this regard, many pageant fanatics and enthusiasts want to suggest something for the handlers of the Binibining Pilipinas to change something that will ride with its achievements. When new crowns are made, the Binibining Pilipinas will receive more respect and appreciation by pageant fans, organizers, and foreign national directors.
*READ: Filipino pageant fans are happy for Maxine Medina's top 6 finish
4. Inspire Binibining Pilipinas winners: Each year, the Binibining Pilipinas crowns new delegates who will represent the country to major international beauty pageants. If the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated will change the designs of its crowns, this will further boost the morale and inspire all Filipina representatives. Boosting the morale and dedication of Filipina delegates to international beauty pageants improves their confidence and their determination to always challenge other countries to win international beauty pageants. Inspiration is the key to generates a series of consistent international beauty pageant titles for the country.
5. Transparency: This is all about the ability to appreciate change and being considerate. If the Binibining Pilipinas will decide to change the design of their crowns, it shows that the staff, director, and consultants can always prove that they are always open to any adjustments. Considering feedbacks and suggestions are important because it represents a democratic leadership style that the pageant aims to reconsider for as long as it is for the betterment of the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated. Recently, the national director, staff, administrators, and consultants have become transparent with regards to hiring Filipino designers to dress Philippine delegates.
*READ: 5 Reasons why the Philippines is the country of the year in 2016 beauty pageant season?