Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is now gaining another attention, courtesy of online social media users. Aside from being a reigning international beauty queen, Pia Wurtzbach continues to inspire other ladies for her universal influence since winning the third crown for the Philippines as Miss Universe 2015. Pia's universal beauty continues to strike the hearts of every citizen for continuing her legacy by showing her confidence and beauty with a heart.
Meet the doppelganger of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach. Upon checking her profile in various social media website, it has been revealed that she is Glenn Krishnan. This young lady continues to storm the internet for possessing a close resemblance to Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach. Several photos of Glenn Krishnan continues to soar over the internet. Most of her photos being posted online are compared with some photos of Pia Wurtzbach. Every photo of Glenn Krishnan are captioned as the "long-lost sister of Pia Wurtzbach". This means that the world of social media has a new internet sensation that can be looked upon by pageant fanatics and the younger generation who wants to follow the footsteps of Pia Wurtzbach.
|Glenn Krishnan on the left and Pia Wurtzbach on the right|
The most appealing resemblance between Glenn Krishnan is her unique almond eyes, which is comparable with Pia Wurtzbach. If you look closer, they really resemble like siblings that makes Glenn as the younger sister of Miss Universe 2015. A pair of deep-set eyes makes her more appealing to anyone who will look at her photos that makes her a stunning young woman. Pia's deep-set pair of eyes is also one of her greatest weapons for making her stand-out during Miss Universe 2015 beauty pageant. One common thing is when Glenn smizes in front of the camera, you will notice that something is familiar, and you will definitely think of Pia Wurtzbach due to their resemblance.
Aside from their similar pair of eyes, the jawline of Glenn Krishnan is also similar with that of Pia Wurtzbach's mandibular structure. Whenever both of these ladies will pull their chin up and then smize, their similarities reign supreme, causing another reason for both ladies to look similar. Both ladies might have several similarities in common, they take separate ways to show to our society how they can separately inspire the younger generation. Aside from their similarities, both ladies are regarded as an empowerment to future aspirants who wants to be a role model such as becoming a famous celebrity or achieving something by representing the flagship of the country.
*READ: 10 Interesting Facts why Pia Wurtzbach won as Miss Universe 2015
Follow us on Facebook for more updates: PAGEANTS AND NEWS
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: THE TRENDING FACTS
|Pia Wurtzbach on the left and Glenn Krishnan on the right|
1. Her beauty is similar with Pia Wurtzbach: Miss Universe 2015 will be humbled to know that there is a younger woman who is being compared to her beauty. As a reigning beauty queen, Pia Wurtzbach will be ecstatic to find out that there is a promising young woman who can be her long lost sister. This means that the popularity of Glenn will further soar as the 65th edition of Miss Universe will take place in the Philippines on January of next year. She will expect that pageant fanatics will try to set a special meeting with Pia Wurtzbach during the course of Miss Universe beauty pageant competition to be held in the Philippines.
*READ: Miss Asia-Pacific International 2016 is Tessa Le Conge from the Netherlands
2. Local model: Glenn Krishnan also caught the eye of several brand endorsers due to her captivating charm as based on her photos. As a model, Glenn is usually invited by the advertising agencies to endorse certain brand or to collaborate with the main endorsers to start a campaign with their brand in local target markets. This is because Glenn is already gifted with a unique beauty and a captivating appeal to the public. Glenn is currently bringing satisfactory feedback from advertising agencies for representing the brand well.
3. Glenn is the sister of Ganiel Krishnan: When you base it from the family name, Glenn is obviously the younger sister of Ganiel Krishnan, which is a sportscaster for the Far Eastern University. Ganiel has just made the Philippines proud when she placed as the second runner-up of Miss Asia-Pacific International 2016 that has just recently won by Tessa Le Conge from the Netherlands. Glenn is surely proud of her sister's recent achievement, which she could probably follow it in the near future.
*READ: 6 Beautiful Facts why Kylie Versoza wins Miss International 2016
|Ganiel Krishnan, Miss Asia-Pacific International 2016 Second runner-up|
5. She is a student: Glenn Krishnan is currently studying in the University of Santo Tomas, one of the oldest university in Asia. You will not be surprised if Glenn will follow the footsteps of Janine Tugonon, who initially joined and won Miss Thomasian Personality and then attempted at least twice in Binibinibing Pilipinas. Janine Tugonon was proclaimed as the First Runner-up in Miss Universe 2012 that was won by Olivia Culpo from the United States.
* What can you say about their resemblance?
*READ: Interesting Transformation of Miss Universe Philippines 2016 Maxine Medina