If you open your social media website, you will notice that there are numerous posts about Agot Isidro that attracts your curiosity. When you are trying to make an update with your social media profile, Agot Isidro suddenly pops up, and you start wondering why this lady is always tagged by social media users. Whenever you scroll up, down, left, or right, you can always see her photograph circulating across your profile. Even when you are trying to search something in the search engine, several results show her face, name, and articles about her, which will now make your eyebrows connect and form one single line.
Agot Isidro is now trending online because she made a comment against the Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte. As based on her statement, President Duterte should seek a professional help immediately. What the most intriguing issue about her statement is that she indicated that President Duterte is a psychopath. Miss Agot Isidro is referring to Duterte's behavior whenever he is initiating a press conference, in which he is always lambasting whenever the mic is pointing out at him. Agot is very concerned about the style of President Duterte whenever he is in front of the press during a briefing to the public.
|Filipina Celebtiry Actress Agot Isidro|
One thing more is that Agot stated that President Rodrigo Duterte should thank the United States because is was one of the most helpful countries when it provided millions worth of humanitarian aid as well as sending millions of dollars to the government. President Duterte should not scare Americans away from the Philippines because they made a significant contribution to the welfare of the Philippines. In addition, people that were lambasting Agot was also advised to reconsider her statement not just because they are supporters of President Duterte, but as a Filipino as well.
The actress was also firm by her statement and would not take it back, no matter how she has been criticized by the supporters of President Rodrigo Duterte. She has no plans of saying sorry for what she just stated against the president because she is just exercising her right to express her opinion, which is not punishable by law. Other members of the Philippine entertainment industry poured their support for Agot Isidro because she is brave enough to publicly verbalize her thought and impression against anyone, even if the person is the strongest leader of the country. However, she also received several backlash from other famous celebrities and personalities due to ideological differences.
Please like our Facebook page: Philippine Trends and News
Watch further why she became trending
Here are 5 interesting Facts about Agot Isidro
1. Her real name is Maria Margarita: Agot Isidro was born as Maria Margarita Amada Fteha Isidro, in Marikina City, Philippines. She is of a Filipino descent from her father Jose Isidro and a Palestinian descent from her mother, Edwarta Fteha. Basically, Agot is half Filipino and half Palestinian. She came into this world on July 20, 1966. She is now 50 years old and stands 5 foot 9 inches tall. Her current spouse is Many Sandejas from 2000 until the present.
2. Agot is a local celebrity: Agot Isidro is a popular female celebrity in the Philippines, appearing in several movies, soap operas, and variety shows. She was a host of a former noontime variety show 'Sand Linggo nAPO Sila. At present, she is usually cast as one of the main characters in several soap operas in several television networks being aired in the Philippines and abroad. Her last appearance is when she played the role of Verna Syquia-Tuazon, which is the love interest of the main antagonist of the show.
3. She is a recording artist: Agot Isidro penetrated the local music industry in the Philippines. She made several songs that became a hit on local radio stations across the country. Some of her singles are Everyday, Sa Isip Ko, Beginning Today, Sandali Na Land, and Loving You. She also performed past theatrical musicals, utilizing her voice as an instrument to embody her talent in the theatre industry. Some of her notable theatrical performance was the "Baby The Musical" in 2004 and Honk in 2003.
4. Agot Isidro attained several courses with Latin Honors: Maria Margarita Amada Fteha Isidro is a product of the University of the Philippines in Diliman with a bachelor's degree in interior design where she graduated as a Magna Cum Laude. She advanced her marters degree in communication in Ateneo de Manila University. She elevated her career in Fashion Buying and Merchandising at Fashion Institute of Technology in New York were she again graduated as Magna Cum Laude. She is very talented and very witty.
5. Award winning actress: Agot Isidro proved that she also excel in the field of entertainment industry. She won as the New Wave Best Acress for her role in Mga Anino ng Kahapon during the 39th edition of Metro Manila Film Festival in 2013. She also won as the Best Actress as well as her role as the best supporting actress in Mga Mumunting Lihim movie for the 8th Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival: A Director's Showcase in 2011.
What do you think about Agod Isidro?