One of the largest international beauty pageants is now being anticipated by pageant enthusiasts and critics in this month. Miss International is also heating up along with other international beauty pageants around the world. Ladies who gained the license to represent their respective countries are now all set to participate in the annual beauty pageant competition. Ladies have already presented their national costume presentation during the earlier days of the competition, highlighting the cultural tradition and style of each country around the world in one place.
Miss International pageant is also one of the most anticipated international beauty pageants being held annually. Miss International is a Tokyo-based beauty pageant that has been established by the International Cultural Association. The pageant is regarded as one of the Big Four international beauty pageants, which are some of the oldest and the most coveted competitions of beauty in the world. This year, Miss International 2016 is expected to further promote international ties between the participants through participating with the annual beauty pageant as the ladies are going to show the essence of their cultures, traditions, and identities as a participant from the pageant.
|Miss International 2016 top 15 predictions|
The pageant was initially held at Long Beach, California State in the United States of America until 1967. Akemi Shimomura is the current president of Miss International Organization, responsible for organizing events, sponsorships, and causes for the pageant. The pageant was mostly held in Japan from 1971 to 2003. The pageant was then hosted by China in 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Miss International 2016 is the 56th edition of the pageant, which will be held in the Capital City of Tokyo Japan.
The reigning Miss International 2015 Edymar Martinez will be proud to crown her successor for the 56th edition of the pageant. Edymar Martinez's win is the 7th for Venezuela, which is the country that has the most number of winners than any other country that annually joins this pageant. Miss International 2016 is set to be held on October 27, 2016, at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo City, Japan. There are 70 candidates who registered to participate the event as contestants and are now accommodated to their respective hotels in Tokyo. As the pageant starts, there are several ladies who are now being eyed by pageant fanatics and critics that have the highest probable chances of penetrating the semifinals round and as well win the competition during the coronation night.
Please like our page: PAGEANTS AND NEWS
Watch the video presentation
Miss International 2016 top 15 predictions in random order
|Catherine Anazco Orozco|
|Geralding Ponce Mendez|
11. THE NETHERLANDS:
12. THE PHILIPPINES:
14. THE UNITED STATES:
BUBBLING UP: These are the dark horse ladies that could silently penetrate the top 15 spot
- PUERTO RICO: Gabriela Berrios is a candidate with full of experience. She previously participated in Miss Universe 2014 and Miss Supranational in 2012. It will not be a surprise if her name or country will be called during the announcement of top semifinalists.
- ARGENTINA: Yoana Don also participated in other international pageants, ended up as 3rd runner-up in Miss Hispanoamericana in 2015. She can also have higher chances on replacing above-mentioned candidates vying for Miss International 2016.
- NEW ZEALAND: Jessica Tyson won several international crowns such as Miss Teen South Pacific and Miss World Supermodel. She is expected to deliver an extraordinary performance during the coronation night of Miss International 2016.
- SWEDEN: This lady also participated in Miss Earth in 2015. She can use her past experience to penetrate the semifinalist spot in this pageant.
- VIETNAM: Pham Ngoc Phuong Linh is also regarded as a darkhorse in the pageant. She could use her strong confidence and stage presence to enter the semifinalist round.
That's it. So who are your favorites?