Miss World 2016 beauty pageant is now heating up with just one month before the new queen will be crowned. More than half of the world will participate and grace the event, which has the largest number of entrants than any pageants in the world. Before the year ends, Miss World will probably be the most anticipated international beauty pageant on December. There will be at least 118 entrants who confirmed to be gracing the event for as long as there will be no unexpected circumstances that might affect their participation.
Most participants have already prepared for their media presentation as part of their multimedia entries for Miss World. More than half of the participants have already completed their pageant training in preparation for the big night, which is the coronation night. Preparation is a serious business for every representative of each lady from around the world because every year, Miss World is getting more competitive. Each country is now learning to maximize their candidate's potential by means of improving their catwalk, projection, confidence, strategy to answering questions, and stage presence in front of the stage.
|Miss World 2016 top 20 Predictions and Favorites|
This year's edition of Miss World is excited because the other major pageant, Miss Universe will be held one month later on January 30, 2017. Pageant fanatics can concentrate on analyzing their favorite contestants. Determining contestants who will have the possibility to enter the top 20 spot is very challenging because it seems that this year has the most number of delegates who will be competing to win as the most beautiful woman in the world this 2016. Critics will have to weigh in several criteria so that they can determine several candidates that have the potential to win Miss World.
But then after analyzing several candidates that can have the potential to win this year's competition, there are some candidates who are already making a noticeable attention. These are the ladies who are carrying a strong sash as brought about by their historical triumphs during the past editions of Miss World. Some countries are taking pageants very seriously because they organize several beauty pageant camps to train their delegates who will be sent to international competitions. But for countries who are just starting to send their delegates, they should have to learn from the pioneers who already mastered the art and style of beauty pageantry.
*Read Related Article: 6 Beautiful Facts why Kylie Versoza won as Miss International 2016
Follow us on Facebook for more updates: PAGEANTS AND NEWS
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: THE TRENDING FACTS
Video presentation of Miss World 2016 top 20 favorites
Here are Miss World 2016 top 20 Predictions and Favorites
1. ARUBA: FATIMA NASCIMENTO
*Read Related Article: Miss Supranational 2016 top 20 Predictions and Favorites
2. BRAZIL: BEATRIZ DA FONTURA
|Beatriz Da Fontura|
3. COLOMBIA: SHIRLEY ATEHORTUA
4. CURACAO: NASHAIRA BALENTEINE
5. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: YARITZA REYES RAMIREZ
|Yaritza Reyes Ramirez|
*Read Related Article: 7 Interesting facts on the worth of 7 Grand Slam beauty pageant luxurious crowns
6. FRANCE: MORGAN EDVIGE
7. GEORGIA: VIKTORIA KOCHEROVI
8. HONDURAS: KERELYN WEBSTER
Honduras is a vibrant country in the Latin American region where it can blast every pageant whenever they send a super delegate. Kerelyn Webster's presence can shock the whole world with her extraordinary package. She can shine, she is unforgettable, and she is a bomb in Miss World competition. Kerelyn Webster is determined that she can outshine other Latina performers during this upcoming edition of Miss World with her full-package pageant credibility. Kerelyn has the looks, she possesses a strong stage impact, and she can definitely give a hard time for other frontrunners to outshine her vibrant performance.
9. INDIA: PRIYADARSHINI PEDERJEE
*Read Related Article: Roshmita Harimurthy succeeds Urvashi Rautela as Miss Diva Universe 2016 Winner
10. INDONESIA: NATASHA MANNUELA
11. MALAYSIA: TATIANA NANDHA KUMAR
12. MEXICO: ANA GRAULT
13. NIGERIA: DEBBI UGOCHUKWU
14. PHILIPPINES: CATRIONA GRAY
*Read Related Article: 5 Reasonable Facts why Catriona Gray can win Miss World 2016 beauty pageant
15. RUSSIA: YANA DOBROVOLSKAYA
16. SINGAPORE: BHAMA PADMANATHAN
17. UNITED STATES: AUDRA MARI
18. VENEZUELA: DIANE CROCE GARCIA
|Diane Croce Garcia|
* Read Related Article: 5 Beautiful reasons why Miss Earth Water 2016 Catherine De Zorzi could stay in the Philippines
19. VIETNAM: DIEU NGOC THI
|Dieu Ngoc Thi|
20. SWEDEN: EMMA STRANDBERG
*Read Related Article: 5 Fashion Facts about the luxurious lobster pink gown of Miss International 2016 Kylie Versoza
DARK HORSE LADIES WHO CAN SLAM THE 20 PREDICTIONS
- THAILAND: The delegate from the land of smiles is also a pageant-prepared lady, being trained in multi-disciplinary aspects of pageantry skills and intelligence. If one of the 20 delegates fail to fulfill their duties to stand out, Thailand will definitely be a replacement for them and could probably win its first Miss World crown.
- GERMANY: A country that is already carrying three Miss World crown, this year's delegate is also a possibility. This german delegate's charm is outstanding, creating a pressure to other predicted ladies to be more consistent to their skill and aura because there is another lady out there who is sneaking to inconsistent performers to be replaced.
- PUERTO RICO: This country is no stranger to all aspects of beauty pageantry. This year's representative is also pageant-prepared, equipped with a competitive styling, versatile personality, and a near-perfect styling to make her way through the crown.
- JAPAN: This country made another historic moment when they crown an Indian-Japanese delegate. If she has the proper styling, strong personality, and versatile attitude during the course of the pageant, she is definitely the next girl to replace predicted girls that failed to perform their best.
- MONGOLIA: Earlier, the delegate from this East Asian country was selected as one of the finalists of Miss Earth 2015. She is also an experienced delegate being exposed to an international crowd. If one of the predicted ladies fail, she is fit to replace some of them.
So who are your favorites?
*Read Related Article: 5 Imeldific facts by Imelda Marcos during Miss Universe 1974 beauty pageant