In-between meals, we always need to have a snack because it helps to provide comfort for our hungry stomach. One favorite snack that always attracts the younger generation is the cheesy macaroni snacks. This is because children love foods that are made up of cheese that satisfies their hungry taste buds. When you try to create your favorite snack, you should make sure that all ingredients are prepared so that you can prepare a tasty meal. Macaroni recipe is one of the most preferred snack for every household because it contains a a flavor that can always satisfy our taste buds.
Do you love cheese? You will definitely love this simple recipe. It is a recipe that is very simple and easy to make. You just have to use some kitchen utensils and ingredients before you will have a delicious and mouth-watering snack. This meal can also serve as your official breakfast or even lunch because it is packed with nutrients that would energize your day. We always need energy in order to survive. This snack is the best option for you to start your day with an energized mood as well as your body's nutritional need.
Cheesy macaroni is a comfort food due to its nostalgic value to anyone who consumes this particular snack. As a modern culture, this comfort food contains high caloric nature with a high level of carbohydrates in each serving. This food is best served to establish a stronger bond with other friends, siblings, or children. While enjoying your tasty cheesy macaroni snack, you can also promote a harmonious relationship with your loved one or special someone that creates an unforgettable moment with each other.
Children need carbohydrates because their body is on a rapid developmental stage. Carbohydrates generate heat to the body, allowing the body to sustain a productive cell perfusion as every organs and system continue to grow. This recipe can be served as one of your main course dish in every meal. Or you can also serve it as a snack, which is a common routine for every household while they want to have a good time with their family members or visitors.
Recipe for making simple cheesy macaroni snack
- 100 grams of macaroni (elbow macaroni, tube macaroni, shaped macaroni, or other types of macaroni).
- 1/2 cup of cheese powder (you can add parmesan, whole cheese, or other cheese variants).
- 1/2 cup of milk (full cream milk or any choice of evaporated milk or condensed milk).
- extra ingredients (cooked meat varieties or cooked vegetable varieties of your choice).
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Fill the pan with water and then place it in the gas range.
- Heat the oven, gas range, or electric cooking range and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil and another 1/2 teaspoon of salt into the pan. Wait for another 5 minutes. (Oil and salt provides a lubricating effect for the macaroni and preventing being stuck to each other).
- Pour macaroni into the pan and let it boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After boiling, drain the water by using a strainer to prevent the cooked macaroni from spilling from the pan.
- Place cooked macaroni into the mixing bowl.
- Pour the powdered cheese and other cheese accessories to the macaroni and then mix it thoroughly.
- Add the bowl with at least 1/2 cup of butter and then mix.
- Pour at least 1/2 cup of milk or any milk variants of your choice
- Mix any extra ingredients such as cooked meat or vegetable at your own choice.
- Cheese macaroni is very high in calories
- The whole serving can increase triglycerides, high-density lipoproteins, and very high-density lipoproteins.
- Not intended for adults suffering from severe diabetes.
- Not recommended for individuals suffering from heart diseases.
- Patients under full liquid diet or nothing per orem are advised not to consume cheesy macaroni snack.
- Always check the expiration date before consuming the ingredient.
- Observe hand washing hygiene to prevent the spread of infection.